- The XRE(Xtra Reclosable EasyOpen End) offers consumers
the opportunity to reclosed a canned beverage.
- XRE is a registration of a patent technology for beverage can closures which make them easier to open, and allows them to be reclosed as well.
- Having worked closely with leading beverage companies, it became clear that there was an unmet need in the market for a solution to reclosing beverage cans.
- Recloseability makes metal cans more competitive with other packaging forms.
- Current commercial solutions are complex, bulky, and costly, and have not been widely adopted.
- We developed XRE as an elegant, practical solution to meet this need.
- Consumers will love being able to open and close their favorite beverages easily, and the convenience that comes from recloseable packaging.
- Brands and manufacturers will love the simplicity of the design, the ease of implementation into their current operations, and the cost of our solution.
- Consumers, brands and can manufacturers have all been looking for an easier, more elegant and functional solution for recloseable can lids.
- XRE is a new solution for cans that allows you to reclose it again and again after it’s been opened. While new, it will seem familiar to you.
- We call it the evolution of the SOT, because the XRE can opens like a SOT can, yet it includes everything the SOT was missing: Reclosability
- One of the most important features of the XRE can lids is that they are 100% compatible with
- most existing can ends producing line and beverage filling lines currently on the market.
- Beverage makers and co-packers don’t need to invest any capital to change their existing lines.
- XRE Benefits for Co-Packers in shortly:
- Almost same as SOT End
- Fits in existing filling lines
- Symmetric stacking
- No change over time SOT -> XRE
- Parallel feeding
- Filling speed up to 1.500/min
- The XRE bridges the gap between traditional drinking cans and the demands of the "generation on the go".
- We present drinking products that are tailored to meet the requirements of increasingly mobile lifestyles.
- It makes your drink available at any time – always fresh, always safe!
- Thanks to the new, advanced XRE Can. It will change the way you drink!
- It is abundantly clear that consumers desire a reclosable option for their canned drinks. Can sizes continue to increase and
- brands have already planted the seed in consumers minds that a reclosable option is a convenience they can not live without.
- The conventional SOT (Stay On Tab) system is the most used and most familiar partial opening system for beverage cans.
- It has served the consumer well for more than 40 years and was a great step in the right direction.
- Fact is, cans are lighter in weight, smaller in size and storage volume, faster cooling and are fully recyclable.
- But it's major flaw is: they are not reclosable.